Skip to content
Click to Call
Worthington Carroll Agency

169 Jersey Ave
Port Jervis, NY 12771

Get Directions

New York Flood Insurance Coverage

Flood Insurance in New York

You aren't alone if you haven't thought about the consequences of your home becoming flooded. Many people don't think about floods or flood coverage until too late. However, it's always a good idea to be covered by flood insurance in New York. If you don't have a flood policy, you could be vulnerable to the extreme damage a flood can cause and unable to pay for it all. Call Worthington Carroll Agency in Port Jervis, NY to get your flood insurance.

The National Flood Insurance Program

Flood insurance in the U.S. is backed and guaranteed by the National Flood Insurance Program. With government backing, you know the funds will be there in case of a flood. Flooding can cause an enormous amount of damage that is highly expensive to get fixed. If you don't have this insurance, you aren't covered for floods. Home insurance doesn't come with flood coverage. Even if your home insurance is good, it won't have this coverage. You need to get flood insurance through this government program to make repairs without going bankrupt.

Flood Claims

Certain areas are labeled as flood zones, and some areas aren't. However, flooding can happen outside the flood zones, and it often does. About 80% of all flood claims come from designated flood zones. That leaves 20% that come from areas outside of these zones. It's never a good idea to be without flood insurance when you own a home. Floods can be highly unpredictable, and they can largely destroy homes. Ensure you have the coverage to protect your finances from this disaster.

Get Flood Coverage Now

If you aren't already covered against floods in New York, call Worthington Carroll Agency in Port Jervis, NY to learn more about this coverage.

  • Foremost
  • National General Insurance company
  • New York Central Mutual
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers Insurance co.

Comparing Quotes - Made Simple

Fill out the form below and
get started today!

Get to Know Us